Jeep Safari is one of the most popular activities of the tourist at the JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK. Jim Corbett National Park is divided into various ecotourism zones, in which some remains closed for a period of time during monsoons. The Dhikala opens on 15th of November every year, Durga Devi and Bijrani from 15th of October whereas Sitavani, Jhirna and Dhela remained opened throughout the year.(depending on weather).
Zones: Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, Durgadevi and Sitabani(As per availability)
Complete charges of each safari will cost Rs 4000. This includes Permit charges, Guide fees, Jeep charges, Driver charges and our Service charges.
Only Jeep safari at Dhikala zone is not possible. Tourist has to buy a full package that includes food, lodging, and safari. If the tourist wants to go for only safari in Dhikala then choose Canter Safari here http://jimcorbetttrip.com/product/canter-safari/ else book the full Dhikala Package here http://jimcorbetttrip.com/packages/corbett-dhikala-package/
Jeep Safari Timings
Summer Morning: From 05:00 AM – 09:00 AM Evening: From 03:00 PM – 07:00 PM
Winter Morning: From 07:00 AM – 11:00 PM Evening: From 02:00 PM – 06:00 PM
For the convenience of the tourist, each zone has a different entry gate. The following table shows the distance of the entry gate from Ramnagar.
- Maximum 6 persons can board in a single jeep safari.
- Corbett Tiger Reserve may cancel the safari at short notice in case of rain to ensure visitors’ safety. No refund will be released in this case.
- Night stay is compulsory at Dhikala zone. You have to stay in one of a Government Guest House there.
- Walking inside the park is strictly prohibited.
- To book your visit we want some of your details like name, age and sex and photo-identity proof of anyone member of your group.
- Please do not forget to carry photo id in original for the verification at the time of entry in the park of all the members.
- Charges are non-refundable.