Canter Safari in Corbett
Dhikala zone is a standout amongst other zone in Jim Corbett National Park. Night stay is compulsary inside the Dhikala zone in the event if you need to book a Jeep Safari in Dhikala. The visitor who dont get the permit to stay inside Dhikala and the individuals who still need to go for a safari inside Dhikala, Canter Safari is the elective alternative. Canter Safari offers a beguiling ride inside Jim Corbett National Park. Canter safari begins from Ramnagar Corbett Tiger Reserve Reception both in morning and night. All the procedures of Corbett Canter Safari Booking are managed by the Corbett Tiger Reserve as per the guidelines of India's forest department. Please note that we cannot change the safari zone, safari driver and the naturalist guide as it is not in our hand. It is solely decided by the Corbett Tiger Reserve. Dhikala Canter safari in Corbett is the best way to visit the Dhikala range when you are staying outside the Corbett Tiger Reserve as gypsy safari is not permitted in Dhikala zone during day time.
Indian Tourist can book the safari multi month early however outcast vacationer need to book the identical before 3 months. Visitor may in like manner book jeep safari in various zones here. We book safari award for the wellbeing of you. If its all the same to you note that we book your Canter Safari in Corbett for the wellbeing of you. Just 16 people are permitted in a Canter and just 2 Canter are permitted to go inside the Dhikala zone at once. One Guide and a shooter additionally go with the vacationer inside the jungle in the Canter. Call us at 7503394112 to get more information or to book your canter safari in Corbett. We likewise give pick and drop from anyplace to Corbett. Get Taxi in Corbett
Information about Dhikala Canter Safari in Corbett
Price(Indian): 1500/Person (16 seats only)
Price(Foreigner): 3000/Person (16 seats only)
Time Period: 15th Nov till 15th June
Morning: 05:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Evening: 12:30 PM – 06:30 PM
Morning: 06:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Evening: 12:00 PM – 05:30 PM
Some Rules about Canter Safari in Corbett
- Booking is strictly based on first come first serve basis.
- Maximum 16 persons can go in a canter in a single safari.
- Corbett Tiger Reserve may cancel the ride at short notice in case of rain to ensure visitor’s safety. No refund will be released in this case
- Walking inside the park is strictly prohibited.
- To book your visit we want some of your details like name, age and sex and photo-identity proof of anyone member of your group.
- Please do not forget to carry photo id in original for the verification at the time of entry in the park of all the members.